Following the success of our gardeners’ retreat to Italy in April last year, we’re thrilled to be offering our exclusive tour again for 2023. There can be no better location than the glorious hilltop village of Lippiano, and staying at the wonderful Villa Pia. As in previous years, the trip has been timed to coincide with the glorious spring wildflower season, an unmissable spectacle in this part of northern Italy.
Hosted by garden experts Rosie Yeomans and David Hurrion, together with garden photographer Sarah Cuttle, there’ll be spectacular garden visits, wildflower walks, local cultural visits, garden and planting design tuition, as well as photography workshops – all in the most inspiring surroundings.
There will also be time to relax, swim and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Villa Pia set atop the hill village of Lippiano.
7 nights from 22nd – 29th April 2023
PRICES FROM £1250 PER PERSON BASED ON TWO PEOPLE SHARING AN EN-SUITE ROOM; £1500 SINGLE OCCUPANCY RATE; EXCLUDING FLIGHTS
• TRANSFERS FROM AND TO PERUGIA AIRPORT AND TRANSPORT FOR VISITS
• ACCOMODATION AT VILLA PIA, LIPPIANO, UMBRIA
• BREAKFAST EACH DAY
• BUFFET LUNCHES AND 4-COURSE DINNERS AT VILLA PIA (ON MOST DAYS)
• FRESH FRUIT, COFFEE, TEA, ALCOHOL AND SOFT DRINKS AVAILABLE FREE ALL DAY
• EXPERTS HOSTS, ENTRANCES AND TUTORING